Monday, December 28, 2009

National Chocolate Day


I was told that today was national chocolate day, so like any good chocolate lover I wished everyone a happy chocolate day and then I searched it out. It appears October 28th was National Chocolate Day too. I am a tad bit confused, but I am all for celebrating chocolate whenever I can.

I am in a desperate need of chocolate today, because I am anxiously awaiting final grades. I work myself to tears during the semester for that illusive A. Anyone who tells you that it's not about the grades is probably getting B's and C's. I am neurotic about my grades. Right now my GPA is at a 3.962; that grade actually frustrates me to no end. One A- and I'm not at a beautiful 4.0. All I have to say is if I get a B, I will be devastated and by devastated I mean I will cry myself to sleep for the rest of break. Yes chocolate day could not have come at a better time.

I know the picture has nothing to do with chocolate day or food, but a pit bull and a cat happily chilling on my sister's leopard sheets is a rather unusual occurrence. Luckily this is an every day event at our crazy house. And you wonder why I need chocolate?

Happy Eating!!!

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment