Thursday, December 17, 2009

Fudgcicles





Today's high was 17. With the windchill it felt like 0. Right now I am staring at my weather.com thingy on my computer and it says tonight's low is 8. Basically it might as well say IT IS FREAKING COLD OUTSIDE!!! I walked home breathing into my gloves and hoping that the warm air would keep my fingers from getting frostbite.

Thankfully I am inside for the rest of the night and tomorrow's high looks like it is close to 30. "HEAT WAVE! This is our island in the sun!" If you can't name that movie, I hope you are at home tonight and have access to The Muppet's Christmas Carol. It's obviously been too long since you last saw it. Anyway I hope you enjoy the fudge pictures. I packaged up a container for the registrar's office party, one for my study group, one for Matt to take up to New Hampshire for Christmas (if it makes it up there), and one for me to sneak pieces of till I leave. It's finals remember? If you consider fudge at $6 a pound, this recipe is a steal. I never actually weighed it, but you can package up at least 6 gifts depending on how generous you feel.

Happy Eating!!!

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment