Thursday, August 13, 2009

I am certifiably insane

It's official, and I thought you should be the first to know. I am actually considering doing this cake for a friend despite the fact that her wedding will be on Valentine's Day now and I will be driving down with my boyfriend to PA after whatever class I have on Thursday to start a marathon cake adventure I don't even know I can accomplish(the whole thing will have to be complete by Friday at an undisclosed hour).

Yes this whole thing sounds crazy, but I do have a few tricks up my sleeve and I will hopefully be able to accomplish it. My ever supportive boyfriend is not doing what he should be doing and saying "NO;" instead he is enthusiastically yessing the whole idea.

A few things have to fall into place before I can send a "yes" email to my friend. First of all I need to find some freezer space. Frozen cake frosts better and if I'm making enough cake for 200 people I am going to need more freezer space than I have at my parent's house. Second I need a big dose of courage. I may talk big, but I'm a big wimp at heart and this whole thing is a bit more than slightly scary.

I have not officially said yes, so maybe I'm not completely crazy yet. By tomorrow at this time a decision will have to be made. I promise you all will be the first to know. Cake for 200 plus people in 1 and a half days. Yes I must be crazy, but think the stories when/if I actually accomplish it.

Happy Eating!!!

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment