Saturday, February 20, 2010

Chocolate nuf said




What is wrong with these pictures? Chocolate tortilla chips. Oh yes weirdness has reached a new level of crazy. I don't think I could eat a whole bag of these chips, that I bought at Whole Foods this morning, but I was surprised by how strangely tasty they were. The first bite was a tease, because it tasted like a regular corn chip. After a few more bites the cocoa flavors really stood out.

In case you are seriously worried about where this world is headed, don't forget the wonderfully chocolaty chicken mole. Just like a good mole these chocolate chips do lend themselves to a savory flavor. The bag challenges you to try them with salsa. I really want to try that. Maybe all day in my apt doing homework makes me feel bold about my food choices.

While I am not buying every chocolate product I can get my hands on, I am actually working on another blog. Oh yes I am a blogging fool lately. This blog is for class. It's all about Pennsylvania Dutch food and culture. Today I blogged all about dinner, fried cabbage and noodles. At least I'm eating well! Now I think it's time for some more chocolate chips.

Happy Eating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment